|School District/Employer:||Lee College|
Posting Number: 0001110
PS Position#: 00000020
Position Status: Full-Time
Salary: Starting salary range of $49,051 - $53,956 is based on the Lee College Administrative/Administrative Support Salary Scale, C43. Initial salary offer is commensurate with education and related work experience.
Department: Information Technology (IT)
Job Summary/Basic Function:
The Programmer/Analyst is responsible for supporting and maintaining the Oracle/Peoplesoft Student Administration Campus Solutions, HR, Payroll, and Financial software systems. Support database migrations, integrations with third-party apps, updates and fixes, customizations, and functional users requests as necessary.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Process Apply Texas applications and EDI Transcripts
• Process and troubleshoot CBM State reports, as well as Federal reports
• Troubleshoot issues with Oracle/PeopleSoft processes
• Develop and support new processes designed to improve efficiency in our business procedures
• Develop procedures to extract report information for various departments
• Integrate third-party applications with our Oracle/PeopleSoft system. Continue support of these systems
• Setup and maintain integration points between PeopleSoft products
• Manage Integration Broker between PeopleSoft applications
• PeopleSoft Portal administration
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Create queries for individual and public use
• Reapply modifications and maintain queries after system upgrades
• Enhance programming skills by attending appropriate conferences and taking classes as needed
• Administrator of document management system, OnBase
• Perform other duties as assigned
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security-sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
• Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in a related field
• Five (5) years of related work experience
• Experience with PeopleSoft applications Campus Solution (CS), Human Capital Management (Human Capital Management), and Financials (FSCM)
• Experience with PeopleSoft PeopleCode, Oracle/PeopleSoft Application Designer, and SQR (Structured Query Reporter)
• Experience with SQL (Structured Query Language), Query Analyzer, and PeopleSoft Query
• Experience with BI Publisher
• Knowledge of web API services (SOAP & REST)
• Knowledge of XML, XSD, and JSON formats
• Experience with PeopleSoft Portal administration
• Advanced computer skills and understanding of network file sharing
• Proficient in Microsoft Access and Microsoft Office
• Ability to communicate effectively; necessary to understand issues and the needs of the functional users
• Attention to detail
• Ability to consistently meet reporting deadlines and multi-task
• Ability to systematically approach and troubleshoot an issue
• Computer programming using enterprise programming applications.
Campus/Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled: No
Special Instructions to Applicants:
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2488665
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
|How To Apply:||To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2488665|
|Address:||511 S. Whiting|