|School District/Employer:||O'Donnell ISD|
|Description/Notes:||The O'Donnell ISD Board of Trustees is currently seeking a successful and experienced educational leader to employ as the district's Superintendent of Schools.|
|Qualifications:||The Superintendent of O'Donnell ISD, the Chief Executive Officer, is the valued leader and face of our district to students, parents, staff, and community. Below are qualifications and characteristics the O'Donnell ISD Board is seeking from potential applicants:
* Demonstrate successful educational leadership and administrative experience in Texas public schools.
* Demonstrate visionary leadership qualities that have produced exemplary results in education.
* Hold a Master's degree from an accredited university.
* Possess a valid Superintendent certification from the State of Texas.
* Grant writing experience preferred.
* Previous central office experience preferred.
* District housing provided.
|Salary Range:||Compensation and benefits for the O'Donnell ISD Superintendent are negotiable and commensurate with candidate's experience.|
|Benefits:||Compensation and benefits for the O'Donnell ISD Superintendent are negotiable and commensurate with candidate's experience.|
|How To Apply:||Qualified and interested candidates must submit the following information by the close of business on January 2, 2024.
* Letter of Interest
* Copy of Texas Superintendent Certification
Application material may be submitted electronically or vis U.S. Mail (see below). A receipt will be sent electronically for all applications. Pease be sure to provide an email address for the receipt.
Application submissions or inquiries:
Education Service Center
c/o Dr. Kyle Wargo
1111 West Loop 289
Lubbock, TX 79416
|Address:||1111 West Loop 289|