|School District/Employer:||Hale Center ISD|
|School:||Hale Center ISD|
|Description/Notes:||The HCISD Board of Trustees is currently seeking a successful and experienced educational leader to employ as the district's Superintendent of Schools. Region 17 Education Service Center will assist in the search process.|
|Qualifications:||The Superintendent of HCISD, the Chief Executive Officer, is the valued leader and face of our district to students, parents, staff, and community. Below are qualifications and characteristics the HCISD Board of Trustees is seeking from potential applicants:
* Demonstrate successful educational leadership and administrative experience in Texas public schools.
* Demonstrate visionary leadership qualities that have produced exemplary results in education.
* Demonstrate integrity, be an adapt communicator and hold high expectations for self and others.
* Hold a Master's degree from an accredited university.
* Possess a valid Superintendent certification from the State of Texas.
* Previous Superintendent experience preferred.
* Exemplify a collaborative and transparent style of leadership and is visibly.
|Salary Range:||Compensation and benefits for the HCISD Superintendent are negotiable and commensurate with candidate's experience.|
|Benefits:||Compensation and benefits for the HCISD Superintendent are negotiable and commensurate with candidate's experience.|
|How To Apply:||Qualified and interested candidates must submit the following information by the close of business on October 20, 2023.
* Letter of Interest
* Copy of Texas Superintendent Certification
Application material may be submitted electronically or via U.S. mail (see below). A receipt will be sent electronically for all applications. Please be sure to provide an email address for the receipt.
Application Submissions or Inquiries:
Education Service Center
c/o Dr. Kyle Wargo
1111 West Loop 289
Lubbock, TX 79416
|Address:||1111 West Loop 289|