|School District/Employer:||Trinity Basin Preparatory|
|District Category/Employer:||Central Office|
|Job Title:||Executive Director of Marketing & Student Recruitment|
|School:||Trinity Basin Preparatory - Central Administration|
|Description/Notes:||The EDMSR will collaborate extensively with the Superintendent, CDO, GC, CFO, CAO, COO and Campus Leadership to set and
achieve the district’s marketing and student recruitment goals of the organization to ensure each campus is fully enrolled on
the first day of school.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned by the
Chief Development Officer.
• Oversee and grow marketing and recruitment efforts to achieve the following goals:
- Strategically meet/exceed student enrollment established targets
- Build strong community relationships within all communities where TBP operates
- Increase local, state, and national awareness of Trinity Basin Preparatory, Inc., the mission of the organization,
and the academic success that TBP delivers
- Create and execute effective advertising/outreach to help HR recruit high quality employees
- Assist in TBP’s efforts to attract and develop relationships with potential corporate, non-profit, and individual
• Develop and manage annual marketing budget, spending plan, and other financial marketing considerations to
ensure TBP continuously uses the most cost-effective advertising channels, software, and contracted professionals
to reach prospective families.
• Plan, development, and implement marketing strategies and related communications, both internal and external.
• Direct the efforts of all district marketing related to district student recruitment/retention and district teacher
• Works with dedicated campus staff to build knowledge and support for TBP at the local, state, and national level, to
engage community members, and other third-party organizations as needed to help promote and further the
mission of TBP.
• Track and present key paid marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide campaign results, market
research, forecasts, competitive analyses, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights
for future consideration.
• Oversee paid and organic media presence, content, and engagement on all platforms.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure presence and appropriate use of TBP’s brand identity at each TBP
location and online platform
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university (Degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or
related field required).
• Understands, appreciates, and articulates the mission of TBP, and has a desire and ability to work collaboratively
with varied stakeholders.
• Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales and customer service skills
• Experience developing and managing budgets, and training, developing, supervising, and appraising personnel.
• At least eight (8) years of relevant experience.
• Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
|How To Apply:||https://www.applitrack.com/trinitybasinprep/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Administrator%2c+Central+Office|
|Address:||2730 N State Highway 360|
|City:||Grand Prairie (DALLAS)|