|School District/Employer:||Everman ISD|
|District Category/Employer:||Central Office|
|Job Title:||Webmaster & Digital Content Specialist|
Under direct supervision of the Executive Director of Public Relations, assist with all aspects of the Communications Office, with an emphasis on strategic communication, writing, editing, digital media, marketing, graphic design, videography, website, and social media management. Ensure the technical effectiveness, compliance and functionality for the district and campus websites.
Bachelor's Degree, concentrated studies in Communications, Broadcast Journalism or Radio/Television/Video/Film or other related field preferred
• In depth knowledge of HTML or other web-based technologies
• Understanding of analytics and search engine optimization
• Knowledge of Internet infrastructure and practices
• Knowledge of website design practices and familiarity with recent trends in
marketing, including social networking strategies
• Ability to detect, analyze, and solve technical problems
• Knowledge of strategic communications, public relations and marketing strategies
• Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of various social media platforms and basic graphic design skills Ability to
work as a member of a team and maintain a positive office environment
• Proficient organizational, communication, writing, and interpersonal skills Ability to
meet established deadlines
• Three years of experience in communications-related field required.
• School district experience preferred.
• Proficient knowledge of Technology applications
|Salary Range:||Commensurate with experience.|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive benefits package.|
|How To Apply:||www.eisd.org or submit a resume to Dr. Nikita Russell, Exec. Director of Public Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Address:||608 Townley Drive|