|School District/Employer:||Hearne ISD|
|District Category/Employer:||Central Office|
|Job Title:||PEIMS Coordinator|
Under moderate supervision, coordinate the collection and reporting of district Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS) data.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
Records and Reports
1. Coordinate the collection, integration, and formatting of all data required for PEIMS submission according to Texas Education Agency PEIMS Data Standards.
2. Work cooperatively with campus, business office, and personnel office staff to collect, organize, and format data required to submit district PEIMS data according to prescribed state deadlines.
3. Run edits, reports, and verification checks on data to ensure accuracy of information. Distribute edits and reports to appropriate staff for analysis, verification, and correction.
4. Submit complete and accurate PEIMS data in Texas Education Agency (TEA)-prescribed format to education service center (ESC) for processing using computer terminal or personal computer.
5. Verify data submitted to TEA and submit corrections in a timely manner.
Training and Technical Support
6. Provide training and support to campuses and to business and personnel office staff responsible for processing PEIMS/CCMR/HB3/SB8 data.
7. Receive PEIMS-related information from ESC and TEA, attend all regional PEIMS workshops, and disseminate information to other staff in a timely manner, including updates to PEIMS Data Standards.
8. Comply with policies established by federal and state law, State Board of Education rule, and local board policy.
9. Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents as required.
10. Follow district safety protocols and emergency procedures.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Tools/Equipment Used: Standard office equipment, including computer and peripherals
Posture: Prolonged sitting; occasional bending/stooping, pushing/pulling, and twisting
Motion: Frequent repetitive hand motions; frequent keyboarding and use of mouse
Lifting: Occasional light lifting and carrying (less than 15 pounds)
Environment: Work is performed in an office setting; may require occasional irregular and/or prolonged hours.
High school diploma
Bachelor's degree, preferred
At least one year of experience in school district administrative support collecting, managing, and submitting PEIMS data
District, campus or professional experience or any equivalent combination of experience which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities
In-depth knowledge of school business, student data, and PEIMS reporting requirements
Advanced knowledge and expertise in Windows based PCs and Microsoft Office Professional application
Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in an environment where interruptions occur often
Ability to work under stress and, on occasion, after normal work hours or on call
Ability to maintain accurate and auditable records.
Ability to use personal computer and software to develop spreadsheets, perform data
analysis, and do word processing.
Proficient in keyboarding, 10-key numerical data entry, and file maintenance skills.
Ability to perform basic math.
Ability to meet established deadlines.
Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Ability to understand detailed written or oral instructions.
|Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|How To Apply:||Go to https://hearne.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx. Click on the job that you are applying for and in the top, right corner, click on "Apply for This Position" and complete the online application.|
|Name:||Travis D Weatherspoon|
|Address:||900 Wheelock Street|