|School District/Employer:||Carroll ISD|
|District Category/Employer:||Central Office|
|Job Title:||Executive Director of Special Programs|
|Description/Notes:||This position will:
1. Provide visionary leadership in the development, implementation, and coordination of the district’s special programs department.
2. Plan, coordinate, and supervise the district’s Special Education, ESL, Dyslexia, Blended Pre-k, Section 504, and Federal Programs to include Title I, II, III, and IV.
3. Ensure sound and continuing educational programs for children that are embedded in best practices.
4. Work collaboratively with a multitude of stakeholders to create exemplary, inclusive learning environments where students are members of the school community’s least restrictive learning environment.
• Valid Texas Teaching Certificate
• Master’s degree, required
• Administrator or supervisor certification, required
• Doctoral degree, preferred
• Knowledge of federal and state special education law, policies, and procedures
• Knowledge of federal and state Section 504, Dyslexia, ESL, and Pre-K law, policies, and procedures
• Knowledge of federal Title programs
• Understanding of the individual needs of students with learning differences
• Ability to communicate with all levels of students with learning differences and their parents
• Ability to develop, train, and implement policy and procedures
• Ability to interpret, analyze, and disaggregate data
• Ability to build and manage budget and grants
• Ability to recruit, hire, train, and retain high-quality staff
• Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Creative visionary who is passionately focused on effecting change and has the ability to merge data and fact with intuition, imagination, and innovation in an effort to realize the possibilities rather than be content with the probabilities.
• Creator of a supportive environment by modeling and expecting autonomy and accountability, exemplifying ethics and values.
• Inspiring catalyst who motivates and empowers others to become leaders and risk takers, acknowledges expertise, celebrates successes, and honors the lives of others.
• Minimum of 5 years successful teaching experience
• Minimum of 3 years successful experience in working with and/or leading special programs
• Campus Level Leadership experience, preferred
• Administrative or District Level Leadership experience, preferred
|Salary Range:||$116,245 TO $153,657
*Salary will be prorated according to number of days worked
|How To Apply:||https://www.applitrack.com/carrollisd/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp?internaltransferform.Url=&category=Administration&AppliTrackJobId=1404&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1|
|Address:||2400 N. Carroll Ave|