|School District/Employer:||Lee College|
|Job Title:||Accounting Clerk, Accounts Payable (INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY)|
|Description/Notes:||Accounting Clerk, Accounts Payable (INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY)
Posting Number: 0001117
PS Position#: 00000309
Position Status: Full-Time
Salary: Starting salary range is $32,219 - $36,247 and is based on the Lee College Classified Staff Salary Scale, B21. Initial salary is commensurate with education and related work experience.
Department: Accounts Payable
Job Summary/Basic Function:
Process payments to vendors in a timely manner and assure that all paperwork associated with payment follows Lee College procedures. Work with purchasing, receiving, vendors, and requisitioners to identify and resolve invoice problems.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Organize and sort through mail and receiving tickets daily to process vouchers
• Verify receiving tickets, purchase orders, and invoices. Contact the appropriate person if there is a problem
• Review and reconcile vendor's monthly statements
• Issue vouchers, print checks, and review before mailing to vendors
• Answer phones and assist callers with A/P questions or problems
• Assist Senior Accountant as necessary
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Assist General Accounting Clerk in the handling of Sallie Mae refunds for students, journal entries, and bank reconciliation
• Submit Positive Pay file to bank, issue stop payments as needed. Have a working knowledge of the online banking system
• Assist/relieve cashiers as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security-sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One (1) year of related work experience
• Proficient computer skills especially in Microsoft Excel
Campus/Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Close Date: 10/12/2021
Open Until Filled: No
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume and cover letter.
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2543846
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
|How To Apply:|
|Address:||511 S. Whiting|