|School District/Employer:||Coppell ISD|
|District Category/Employer:||Central Office|
|Job Title:||District Network Engineer|
|Campus Description:||Coppell ISD (cop-ELL) is a premier public school system with a statewide reputation for educational excellence. This high-performing and innovative district serves over 13,100 learners in the communities of Coppell, Dallas (Cypress Waters), North Irving, Lewisville and Valley Ranch.
The majority of Coppell ISD is located in Coppell, TX, a suburb of Dallas. The city of over 39,000 residents is positioned approximately 5 miles northeast of the DFW Airport…north of Interstate 635 and west of I-35E.
Although the City of Coppell is just over 14 sq. mi. in size, the school district spans over 23 sq. mi.
|Description/Notes:||Administer the District’s computer network and software. Develop, maintain, and monitor all District network services. Responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining, and repairing of network infrastructure and application components.|
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience in network administration preferred.
• Cisco CCNA/CCNP preferred.
• Certified Wireless Network Administrator(CWNA) preferred.
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager configuration and infrastructure a plus.
• Knowledge of LAN, WAN, and wireless network design, installation and maintenance.
• Knowledge of network hardware and software applications Ability to work with multiple operating systems and network protocols (i.e. Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Linux).
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task with minimal supervision.
• Ability to analyze and resolve network problems.
• Ability to function in a team based environment with the ability to share knowledge and a willingness to learn from other team members.
• Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of technical ability.
• Strong commitment to customer service.
• Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Three or more years of network experience is preferred.
|Salary Range:||$64,127 - $92,281 depending on experience|
|How To Apply:||https://apps2.winocular.com/coppell/workspace/wSpace.exe?Action=wsJobsMain|
|Address:||200 South Denton Tap Road|