|School District/Employer:||Wink-Loving ISD|
|Job Title:||Special Education Teacher's Aide (Immediate Opening)|
|Campus Description:||Wink Junior High/ High School
"B" Campus Rating
|Description/Notes:||Assist teacher in preparation and management of classroom activities and administrative requirements. Work under supervision of certified teacher.
1. Assist teacher in preparing instructional materials and classroom displays.
2. Assist with administration and scoring of objective testing instruments or work assignments.
3. Help maintain neat and orderly classroom.
4. Help with inventory, care, and maintenance of equipment.
5. Help teacher keep administrative records and prepare required reports.
6. Provide orientation and assistance to substitute teachers.
7. Conduct instructional exercises assigned by the teacher; work with individual students or small groups.
8. Help supervise students throughout school day, inside and outside classroom. This includes lunchroom, bus, and playground duty.
9. Keep teacher informed of special needs or problems of individual students.
10. Participate in staff development training programs to improve job performance.
11. Participate in faculty meeting and special events as assigned.
|Qualifications:||High School Diploma or GED
Must be a positive and outgoing person
Able to work well with others and be a team player
Ability to motivate and work with a variety of students
Must be flexible & adaptable to various situations
Ability to work well with children
Ability to communicate effectively
Some experience working with children
|Salary Range:||• Very Competitive Salary - See Wink-Loving ISD Salary Schedule (On-Line): https://4.files.edl.io/f76c/06/30/21/132349-5c9786d4-9d35-4bcc-9c9a-dad3a4b9974f.pdf|
|Benefits:||• Very Competitive Salary - See Wink-Loving ISD Salary Schedule (On-Line)
• 6% Matching Annuity
• Fully funded District Health Insurance Provided
• Life Insurance policy paid
|How To Apply:||1.) Complete District employee professional application:
2.) Send Application, Resume and credentials to: Mrs. Kittie Gibson, JH/HS Principal, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Address:||P.O. Box 637|