|School District/Employer:||Hearne ISD|
|Job Title:||Campus Compliance Manager|
Provide administrative support and managerial assistance to sta as well as other stakeholders. Assist school in modifying, as appropriate, practices and policies to provide flexibility that enables full and effective implementation of the restart school plan strengthening instructional programs through a strategically planned, standard based approach with a focus on narrowing achievement gaps. This position will provide management support in the areas of curriculum, instruction, assessment and planning, and student relations. The incumbent will oversee intervention, remediation, and tutoring activities at the school site. The Campus Compliance Manager will serve as liaison between the Executive Director of the HEF and the campus administrative team. The incumbent will also assist and coordinate with the campus management team with all school operations as well as providing leadership to campuses for compliance and coordination of special education, Section 504, RtI, and national and state testing programs.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Assists with data organization from all assessments and diagnostic instruments and develops strategies for intervening with students who are experiencing di culties.
2. Engages sta in intensive data analysis and results planning.
3. Implements and supports the goals determined by the district/schools School Improvement Plan.
4. Works collaboratively with other educators to integrate educational initiatives and resources.
5. Assists in program implementation and curriculum development.
6. Assists schools in developing and implementing School Improvement Plans designed to meet individual schools student achievement needs.
7. Assists schools in determining e ective methods for the integration of curriculum standards, instructional strategies, and the developmental use of authentic assessment.
8. Models a variety of instructional strategies designed to be rigorous and mirror assessment.
9. Assists in identifying professional development needs and developing long-range professional development plans.
10. Coaches and models research based instructional strategies, mentors, new teachers.
11. Maintains regular attendance.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
13. Ability to apply knowledge of federal, state, and district policies and procedures surrounding Special Education, 504, RtI and testing programs.
14. Conducts regular visits to each school campus to complete classroom walkthroughs and debrief with principal.
15. Ability to reinforce teaching and learning as a primary lever of positive impact on student achievement by reviewing campus data with principals and participating in PLCs as requested.
16. Monitors daily student engagement and works with the PEIMS Clerk to submit weekly reports for enrollment/attendance/discipline to campus principals and central administration
17. Works with the Executive Director to gather weekly qualitative and quantitative data for each campus.
18. Assist with district and campus compliance reports as requested including school improvement and grant support.
19. Monitors data each grading cycle to improve student outcomes.
20. Meets with students and creates learning plans as needed.
21. Collaborate with campus sta , district personnel and parents to coordinate ARD meetings, Section 504 meetings, and IST meetings.
22. Assist the campus team to ensure campus compliance with federal and state law.
23. Maintain security of testing materials while on campus and order additional test materials as needed.
24. Assist with disaggregation of student testing data.
25. Assist administration in reporting irregularities.
26. Assist with data collection and analysis associated with the Campus Improvement Plan and Targeted Improvement Plan.
27. Attend training sessions and site meetings related to assigned responsibilities.
28. Plan and coordinate school intervention, remediation and tutorial programs/classes to include but not limited to: identi cation of students eligible for services based on analysis of data; identi cation of appropriate remediation services; communication with parents; scheduling of activities; maintaining all necessary records.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Maintain emotional control under stress. Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and ne manipulations. Frequent standing, sitting and/or walking, stooping, bending, pulling and pushing. Move small stacks of textbooks, media equipment, desks, and other classroom equipment.
The foregoing statements describe the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.
Bachelors degree from accredited university
Valid Texas teaching certi cate
Masters Degree in Education
Demonstrated competency in the core academic subject area assigned
Administrative certification preferred
Knowledge of core academic subject assigned General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior
Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Requires the ability to communicate e ectively using speech, vision and hearing
Basic technological/computer skills
Minimum of 3-5 years of professional teaching experience.
|Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|How To Apply:||Go to https://hearne.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx. Click on the job that you are applying for and in the top, right corner, click on "Apply for This Position" and complete the online application.|
|Address:||900 Wheelock Street|