||Waco ISD |
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Human Resources
||Director - Opportunity Culture
- The Opportunity Culture Director leads the efforts of the district or charter management organization (CMO) and its schools to extend to many more students the reach of excellent teachers, excellent principals, their teams, and related critical supports for instructional excellence by implementing Opportunity Culture models. The Opportunity Culture Director manages the Opportunity Culture design process for the district design team and each schools design team to ensure consistency and fidelity to the five Opportunity Culture Principles, which are strongly correlated with student learning growth. The director also collaborates closely with district/CMO leadership and offices to organize and disseminate information, develop and provide support for staff members, continuously monitor fidelity of Opportunity Culture implementation and progress throughout the district/CMO. The director coordinates with external residency programs providing certification and degrees to Opportunity Culture educators. The director collaborates with Public Impact to ensure high-quality implementation and ongoing collection and use of key data to ensure excellent outcomes.
- Masters degree in Education required
- Ability to use software to develop spreadsheets, perform data analysis, and do word processing
- Excellent public relations, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees, the school board, or other organizations
- Campus Leadership Experience (Principal or AP experience preferred)
- Experience in managing multiple projects, including adapting to evolving projects
- Experience in researching, collecting, analyzing, and preparing data and generating related reports
- Have minimum of four years of professional experience in education
- Have previous K12 classroom teaching experience with evidence of high-progress student outcomes
||Salary starts at $78,521 - $110,008.
||Click here for employee benefits information.
|How To Apply:
||Click here to complete our online application!