|School District/Employer:||Rocksprings ISD|
|Job Title:||Instructional/ Possible Special Education Aide/ Possible Coach|
|Campus Description:||Located where the Texas Hill Country meets West Texas, Rocksprings is a hunter and fisherman's delight. Many hunting opportunities in the area. Whether native or exotics are your preference you are sure to find an abundance. Fishing opportunities are as bountiful as hunting opportunities, the renowned Amistad Lake is a little over an hour away in Del Rio. Kerrville is 75 miles away and has a plethora of opportunities from shopping to theatre productions.|
1. Provide instruction to students under the direction of teacher; work with individual students or small groups.
2. Assist teacher in preparing instructional materials and classroom displays.
3. Assist with administration and scoring of objective testing instruments or work assignments.
4. Help maintain neat and orderly classroom.
5. Help with inventory, care, and maintenance of equipment.
6. Help teacher keep administrative records and prepare required reports.
7. Provide orientation and assistance to substitute teachers.
8. Help supervise students throughout school day, inside and outside classroom. This includes lunchroom, bus, and playground duty.
9. Make teacher aware of special needs or problems of individual students.
10. Participate in staff development training programs to improve job performance.
11. Participate in faculty meeting and special events as assigned.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Tools/Equipment Used: Standard office equipment including computer and peripherals; standard instructional equipment
Posture: Moderate standing; occasional kneeling, squatting, bending, and stooping
Motion: Moderate walking
Lifting: Regular light lifting and carrying (less than 15 pounds)
Environment: Work inside and outside (exposure to sun, heat, cold, and inclement weather); exposure to noise
Mental Demands: Work with frequent interruptions; maintain emotional control under stress
High school diploma or GED
Proficient computer skills and use of technological resources
Ability to follow district cataloging system and organization procedures
Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to train and assist students, teachers, and patrons
Preferred one year experience working with children
Preferred one year clerical experience
|Salary Range:||Per pay scale|
|Benefits:||Life insurance, district housing, health insurance|
|How To Apply:||www.rockspringsisd.net
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Address:||P.O. Box 157|