|School District/Employer:||Responsive Education Solutions|
|District Category/Employer:||Campus, Charter/Private|
|Job Title:||Physical Education Instructional Aide|
|School:||The Woodlands Classical Academy|
Classical Academy academic programs are based on the belief that successful students become successful adults. Our core curriculum is specifically formulated to prepare students to succeed in college. This preparation includes crucial, fundamental, academic courses with a special emphasis on American civics, followed by more advanced courses. Our interest is in educating the whole person, instilling both knowledge and values that will serve both the student and our society in years to come. We wholeheartedly agree with President Theodore Roosevelt’s belief that an intellectual education without benefit of moral training creates a menace to our society. For this reason, our Classical Academies are committed to provide not only quality education but also training in character growth.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Assist teacher in all areas of work.
2. Assist students with academics.
3. Distribute lesson paks or assign computer lessons to students.
4. Grade student tests.
5. Enter scores on Student Progress Records.
6. Prepare congratulations slips for passed tests.
7. Assist teachers in checking daily goals to ensure work is being completed.
8. Motivate students for maximum learning.
9. Assist in maintaining discipline in classroom.
10. Participate in faculty and professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops.
11. Inspire students with consistency, care, and interest to build students’ self-esteem, and promote further success.
12. Praise students, compliment them and encourage them in order to build character.
13. Utilize a variety of learning methods to enhance the students’ learning experience.
14. Read and comply with: RES School Procedures Manual, Employee Handbook, Student Handbook, and Student Code of Conduct.
A High School Diploma and 48 hours of higher education
An Associate’s degree or above
Successful completion of the THEA or other appropriate examination or core academic ability
Successful completion of the Paraprofessional Educator course provided by Master Teacher
Successful completion of Training of Paraprofessionals provided by Regional Service Center
• Ability to work with children, love for children and learning
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Experience working with children preferred
|How To Apply:||Interested applicants can apply at: https://responsiveed.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=3569|
|Address:||PO Box 292730|
|Phone:||(972) 316-3663 x457|