|School District/Employer:||Wink-Loving ISD|
|Job Title:||4-6 Reading|
|School:||Wink Elementary School (Wink-Loving ISD)|
|Campus Description:||4-6 Reading Teacher in a Tradition Rich, West Texas Town.
TEACHER WILL WORK IN WINK ELEMENTARY
DISTRICT DEMOGRAPHICS: African American: 1% / Hispanic: 36% / White: 59% / Others: less than 1% / Econ. Disadvantaged: 35%
|Description/Notes:||4-6 Reading Teacher in a Tradition Rich, West Texas Town.
|Qualifications:||Must hold a Bachelor’s degree from accredited university (Will Consider Candidates Completing Bachelor's in May 2018)
• Must hold a valid Texas Teaching Certificate with required endorsements for required training for subject level assigned. (Preferred Certificate(s): Reading/ELAR Composite (Will consider 4-8 Generalist or Candidates Enrolled in an Accredited Educational Preparation Programs leading towards Certification)
• Demonstrated competency in the academic subject area assigned.
• Must have a thorough knowledge of curriculum & instruction
|Salary Range:||See Salary Schedule link below:
|Benefits:||• Very Competitive Salary - See Wink-Loving ISD Salary Schedules (On-Line)
• 6% Matching Annuity
• BCBS District Health Insurance Provided
• Life Insurance policy paid
|How To Apply:||1.) Complete District employee professional application:
2.) Send Application, Resume and credentials to: Mr. Lance Wineinger, Elementary School Principal, via email at: email@example.com
|Address:||P.O. Box 637|