|School District/Employer:||San Antonio ISD|
|District Category/Employer:||Central Office|
|Job Title:||Gifted & Talented Implementation Specialist, Leadership|
|Description/Notes:||If you are an innovative educational leader with a passion for guiding students in the development of their gifts and talents, the Leadership Gifted and Talented Education Implementation Specialist position will empower you to transform student potential into performance. These Implementation Specialists are experienced talent developers and problem based learning guides with experience leading student growth in leadership skills. They understand, recognize, and seek to develop students of above average ability and can support other educators in doing the same through on-site coaching and job-embedded professional development to teachers, administrators, and mentors.
Through enrichment instruction, the Leadership GATE Implementation Specialist will directly foster student interest and willingness to participate in challenging learning opportunities which require taking on leadership roles. The Implementation Specialist will also build teacher capacity in talent recognition and development across the district and facilitate the creation of systematic and sustainable high-quality collaboration through exposure to learning opportunities and mentorships focused on students who demonstrate above average potential in leadership.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is grant funded; therefore, annual employment is contingent upon the availability of funds.
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university
• Valid Texas Teacher Certification
• Candidate must have satisfactory outcome of fingerprinting background check. Non-refundable fee (approximately $50.00) paid by the applicant
• Five (5) years teaching preferred
• With evaluation and analysis of assessment and accountability data
• Working with special populations such as ELL, Special Education, and gifted learners
• In participating in campus/department committees
• In an urban school environment with diverse student populations
• Developing and providing professional development for adult learners
|Salary Range:||Annual salary range is $52,819.64 - $64,594.33 with additional consideration for directly related experience with an additional stipend of $7,500.00 for GATE Implementation Specialist duties. This position is grant funded; therefore, annual employment is contingent upon the availability of funds.|
|How To Apply:||Apply online at www.saisd.net|
|Address:||141 Lavaca Street|