|School District/Employer:||Marble Falls ISD|
|District Category/Employer:||Central Office|
|Job Title:||Executive Director, Education Foundation|
|School:||Marble Falls ISD|
|Campus Description:||Marble Falls Independent School District (MFISD) is a progressive, growing school district located in the heart of the Highland Lakes region of the beautiful Texas Hill Country. The district encompasses a very large area (268 square miles) and serves the students, parents, and communities of the Marble Falls, Meadowlakes, Granite Shoals, Highland Haven, Cottonwood, Fairland, Tow, Smithwick, Horseshoe Bay South, and Spicewood.|
|Description/Notes:||Responsible for the planning, direction, development, administration, supervision, and implementation of a comprehensive internal and external development program that will complement and provide financial assistance to the Marble Falls Independent School District Education Foundation and the Marble Falls Independent School District.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Coordinates all meetings and functions of the Education Foundation Board of Directors.
2. Assists the Board of Directors in development of a master plan and monitors progress of both short and long-term goals.
3. Directs development program to cultivate, motivate, and solicit individual, foundation, and corporate donors which includes the development and maintenance of a computerized system of donor information and reports on trends.
4. Coordinates Foundation grant applications for funds from private-sector resources.
5. Administers, supervises, and evaluates all Foundation grants and grant activities.
6. Assists in preparing the annual budget.
7. Supervises, directs, and/or performs clerical details necessary to the operation of the Foundation and the grants as funds are received.
8. Plans, directs, and supervises the preparation and production of all publications and development and maintenance of all mailing lists and audiovisual productions.
9. Provides advice, counsel, and general departmental support to all volunteer organizations and committees regarding communications, operations, and development.
10. Serves as official representative and spokesperson for the Foundation.
11. Maintains membership and represents the Foundation in appropriate professional groups, organizations, associations, and community service clubs.
12. Provides community awareness programs through presentations to clubs and organizations, publications, and special programs.
13. Plans, directs and supervises implementation of the Foundation’s internal and external public relations program.
14. Responsible for development of effective media relations.
15. Serves as administrative liaison between the Foundation and the Marble Falls Independent School District.
16. Coordinates Foundation affairs with existing school/community partnership programs.
17. Demonstrates use of appropriate and effective techniques to encourage community and parent involvement (i.e. volunteer programs).
18. Maintains current knowledge of developments and practices in fund raising, planned giving, and tax laws related to charitable giving (to include annual giving, annuities, grants, memorials, and tributes).
19. Provides staff development opportunities to develop grant writing skills.
20. Recommends and institutes programs and projects on predetermined timetables.
21. Investigates and determines the adaptability of successful fund raising programs of other voluntary non-profit organizations.
22. Performs other responsibilities as assigned by the Superintendent and Foundation’s Board of Directors.
Student and Staff Recognition
23. Plans and directs recognition activities for the academic top ten percent of the senior class each year.
24. Develops and directs other student academic recognition programs.
25. Supervises the selection and recognition for district-wide teacher scholarship program.
Corporate and Community Development
26. Maintains current address database for all Marble Falls former students.
Corporate and Community Relations
27. Develop, monitor and maintain effective relationships with area businesses and community
organization on behalf of Marble Falls ISD and the Foundation.
28. Serve as a liaison between schools and the community in promoting donations and partnerships.
29. Maintain current knowledge of developments, innovations, practices, and regulations
regarding fundraising activities within the district.
30. Create and maintain a database of current fundraisers within the district.
31. Maintain relationships with and field inquiries from third party fundraising vendors.
Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written); interpret policy, procedures, and data; coordinate district functions; maintain emotional control under stress.
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
District wide and statewide travel; occasional prolonged and irregular hours.
Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred, in business administration, communication, or appropriate field with comprehensive fund raising experience in a management position.
Ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate interest in professional growth. Energetic executive with a proven record of successful marketing, communications, grant writing, and general fund raising for non-profit organization.
Experience: Prefer 2 years in fund raising and administration
|Salary Range:||$60,000 - $70,000|
|Benefits:||TRS-ActiveCare (4PP0 plans) / Scott & White and First Care (2 HMO) Marble Falls ISD pays $200.00 towards the plan and State of Texas pays $75.00 towards the plan; $10,000 Life Insurance Policy; Section 125 Cafeteria Plan enrollment; Plans available for employee to purchase - dental, vision, disability, critical illness, cancer, stroke, and additional life insurance.|
|How To Apply:||Please fill out our online application at www.marblefallsisd.org net link - Employment tab. Due to the high volume of applications received on a regular basis, we do not accept any application or documents that are not submitted through the online application system.|
|Address:||1800 Colt Circle|