|School District/Employer:||Fort Bend ISD|
|Job Title:||LICENSED SPECIALIST IN SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGY (LSSP)|
|Campus Description:||Provide psychological services on behalf of students, as well as psychological and behavioral consultation services to parents and professional staff.|
|Description/Notes:||1. Serve as an itinerant to multiple locations and exercise supervision over school psychology trainees, interns, and practicum students.
2. Assist in implementation of programming for students with social, emotional or behavioral difficulties.
3. Consult with parents, teachers and other staff about social, emotional or behavioral concerns.
4. Administer psychological assessments to students referred by the instructional support team.
5. Work with the instructional support team to identify appropriate referrals for assessment.
6. Interpret psychological assessment data for professional staff and parents.
7. Attend various types of team meetings for the purpose of interpreting psychological data and assisting with the development of the individual educational plan (IEP) and behavior management plan.
8. Provide individual or group counseling to identified students within the regular and special education populations.
9. Keep informed of and works within local, state, and federal guidelines in the delivery of school psychological services.
10. Provide crisis intervention services to students and staff when needed.
11. Attend all scheduled staff meetings for information and professional growth.
12. Keep abreast of newly developed assessment instruments and psychological procedures.
13. Collaborate with professional psychological, medical, and social services personnel outside the district to provide appropriate services for students.
14. Assist staff in implementing appropriate interventions to assist students with severe behavioral disorders.
15. Perform other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||• Master's Degree and Licensure (as LSSP) by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists
• Two years of experience providing psychological services or related field in a school district preferred
• Skill in technical report writing and in developing interpersonal relationships with professional staff and students
• Requires a broad range of knowledge of behavioral intervention techniques
$5,000 Sign on Bonus Stipend for 2017-2018 School Year
|How To Apply:||Fort Bend ISD
|Address:||16431 Lexington Blvd.|