|School District/Employer:||ESC Region 18|
|District Category/Employer:||Education Service Center|
|Job Title:||Assistant Director|
|School:||Texas Center for Educator Effectiveness|
|Description/Notes:||The primary role of the Assistant Director - Educator Quality Initiatives is to oversee the daily operations of the Texas Center for Educator Effectiveness (TxCEE). Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing oversight for all training, program development, and school support services.
- Managing field staff who provide training and support to Texas districts and campuses.
- Assisting the Director - Educator Quality Initiatives in managing daily operations of office staff.
- Providing additional assistance to the Director - Educator Quality Initiatives as necessary.
- Assisting in the development of new grant proposals.
- Monitoring and evaluating the implementation fidelity of program implementation.
- Providing appropriate documentation to the Texas Education Agency or other funders.
- Documenting activities and maintaining appropriate verification of project objectives.
- Maintaining confidentiality in dealing with client schools.
- Travel required
- Reports directly to Director - Educator Quality Initiatives
|Qualifications:||REQUIRED: Master's degree in education or related field, seven or more years' experience in education, supervisory experience, technology proficiency, and knowledge of comprehensive education reform initiatives. PREFERRED: Doctoral degree, five or more years' successful experience as campus- and/or district-level administrator, experience working with diverse student groups, administrative and/or supervisory certification, experience leading staff development at campus and district levels, and training in cognitive coaching|
|Salary Range:||Salary based upon experience and qualifications|
|How To Apply:||Please attach resume, cover letter, references, and other documentation to your online application.
|Address:||P.O. Box 60580, 2811 LaForce Blvd.|