|School District/Employer:||Walnut Bend ISD|
|School:||Walnut Bend ISD|
|Campus Description:||Walnut Bend ISD is located approximately 15 miles north east of Gainesville, TX. Walnut Bend ISD is a Pre-Kindergarten through eighth grade school district. There are 55 students who attend school at Walnut Bend ISD.
Walnut Bend ISD offers cross country, volleyball, basketball, and track at the middle school level. Middle school students also have the opportunity to participate in student council, robotics, theater arts, journalism, art and Pirate Pride (a mentoring/tutoring program).
Walnut Bend ISD is one-to-one with technology devices in third through eighth grades.
|Description/Notes:||The Walnut Bend ISD Board of Trustees is seeking an innovative educational leader to serve as the Superintendent of Schools.
Walnut Bend is a rural community about 13 miles north east of Gainesville, Texas. We are a single campus school serving grade PK – 8.
The successful candidate must prosses the following characteristics and qualification:
• Hold a valid Texas Superintendent Certification;
• Administrator experience of 3 or more years. Superintendent experience preferred;
• Must possess sound management practices and skills that demonstrate knowledge of school finance and budget management;
• A strong background in student performance success and educational technology.
• Must be an individual with a reputation as being trustworthy, ethical, accessible, and a confident force who is involved in and visible in the District and throughout the community;
• An innovative problem solver that is committed to work in alliance with the Board of Trustees, staff, students, parents and community to instill a climate of mutual trust, transparency and cooperation; and
• Be an effective leader who empowers and motivates staff members to fulfill their responsibilities independently while demonstrating knowledge and accountability for the District’s overall progress in carrying out its mission.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary and benefits: Negotiable, depending on experience
Criminal History/Background: Required
Residence Requirement: Negotiable
Application file should include:
• Letter of Interest
• Current Resume
• Brief Description of Major Accomplishments/Career Vita
• List of References
• College/University Transcripts
• Copies of Certificate(s)
Application packets can be electronically submitted to:
All applications will be treated confidentially. Applicants are not to contact any members of the Board of Trustees. The final selection and appointment is the sole responsibility of the Board of Trustees.
All personnel of the Walnut Bend Independent School District are
employed without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, or national origin. For clarification and application inquiries, call 940.665.5990.
|Qualifications:||see Description/Notes above|
|Salary Range:||see Description/Notes above|
|Benefits:||see Description/Notes above|
|How To Apply:||see Description/Notes above|
|Address:||47 CR 198|