|School District/Employer:||Everman ISD|
|District Category/Employer:||Central Office|
|Job Title:||Chief Financial Officer|
|School:||Everman Independent School District|
|Description/Notes:||Direct and manage the operation of all financial and business affairs of the district. Provide leadership for the district’s financial services activity to ensure legally sound and effective management practices while ensuring adequate protection of the district’s management and investment funds. Serve as chief financial and budget advisor to the superintendent and board of trustees in the development and maintenance of annual budgets and long range financial projections, planning and analyses of programs, support systems, revenues, and expenditures. Provide supervisory oversight for the maintenance and child nutrition departments.|
• Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in a business-related field
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
• TASBO Certification – Certified Texas School Business Official (CTSBO) or Registered Texas School Business Administrator (RTSBA) preferred
• Advanced technical knowledge of school finance, budgeting, accounting systems at the advanced level, and economics.
• Knowledge of financial accountability systems, data collection, management, and analysis.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources.
• Knowledge of laws and regulations governing public school finance, including Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) pronouncements, and knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for preparing and presenting reports.
• Skill in analyzing and organizing complex fiscal data and developing effective and efficient solutions to business problems.
• Ability to read and comprehend various legal documents.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and meet deadlines.
• Ability to implement policy and procedures and interpret data.
• Ability to provide strategic leadership, engage in creative problem solving, and contribute to effective team building.
• Ability to work collaboratively with District staff, leadership, and members of the community.
Five years’ school business management, public organization administrative or supervisory responsibility in the fields of finance or accounting
Three years as a school system CFO strongly preferred
Experience with calculating state funding
Experience managing departmental teams
Experience presenting complex data to leadership and/or Boards of Education
|Salary Range:||Minimum $145,000|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive benefits package.|
|How To Apply:||Please submit an online application via https://www.applitrack.com/everman/onlineapp/
|Address:||608 Townley Drive|