|School District/Employer:||Marble Falls ISD|
|District Category/Employer:||Central Office|
|Job Title:||Pandemic Response / Testing Coordinator|
|School:||Marble Falls ISD|
|Campus Description:||Central Office|
|Description/Notes:||Job Title: Pandemic Response/Testing Coordinator Exemption Status/Test: Nonexempt
Reports to: MFISD Lead Nurse/ Date Revised: November 2020
Executive Director for Instructional Services
Dept./School: Assigned Campus
Provide and coordinate the COVID-19 testing and reporting services as required by district, local, and state standards.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Lead the on-site protocols for the testing clinic. Monitor department inventory of supplies, organize and maintain the physical area, and assemble COVID kits with labels.
2. Organize the daily spreadsheets of people scheduled for testing and reconcile at the end of each testing day.
3. Provide quality control for each work flow step. Monitor chain of custody of samples both established and reconciled.
4. Document test results in a computer database (Excel). Provide notification to those tested about the results. Properly identify positive cases and notify supervisor per testing clinic protocols.
5. Maintain a safe and healthy environment and comply with all district, local and state regulations. Wear proper (provided) Personal Protective Equipment, and regularly sanitize all reception and work spaces.
6. Monitor for appropriate sampling and collect specimen from the person. Maintain quality results by following strict collection protocols, and process the test kits as instructed. Possess detailed knowledge in collecting, labeling, and handling laboratory specimens, with specificity to COVID-19.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Tools/Equipment Used: Standard medical clinic equipment including automated external defibrillator (AED); special needs adaptive equipment; standard office equipment including computer and peripherals
Posture: Frequent standing, sitting, kneeling/squatting, bending/stooping, pushing pulling, and twisting
Motion: Frequent walking, grasping/squeezing, wrist flexion/extension
Lifting: Frequent light lifting and carrying (less than 15 pounds); may require regular heavy lifting (45 pounds or more)
Environment: Exposure to biological hazards, bacteria, and communicable diseases
Mental Demands: Work with frequent interruptions; maintain emotional control under stress
This document describes the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.
High school diploma or GED
Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for healthcare providers through the American Heart Association (AHA)
Experience in health care such as: Phlebotomy Technician (PBT / CPT), Medical Lab Technician (MLT) or Clinical Lab Assistant, Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN), Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA), Medical Assistants (MA), Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or Paramedics, Certified/Licensed Athletic Trainers (ATC/LAT), or students in health care degree programs.
Proficient keyboarding and file maintenance skills
Ability to use software to develop spreadsheets, databases, and do word processing
Ability to maintain accurate and auditable records
Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
|Salary Range:||$216.60 a day|
|Benefits:||Health Insurance, Short Term Disability, Term Life, Dental Insurance, Eye Insurance, EAP Program, TASC-Flex Spending Acct,|
|How To Apply:||www.marblefallsisd.org
|Address:||1800 Colt Circle|