|School District/Employer:||Duncanville ISD|
|District Category/Employer:||Central Office|
|Job Title:||Grant Manager|
|Campus Description:||Central Administration|
|Description/Notes:||Implement and maintain system of grant expenditures, revenue controls and preparation of reports.|
Bachelor Degree or Higher
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Knowledge of complex accounting systems.
• Knowledge of grant rules and regulations.
• Skill in effectively managing multiple tasks/projects.
• Skill in analyzing complex information.
• Skill in providing guidance and direction to various stakeholders.
• Skill in working independently with little supervision.
• Skill in communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work responsibilities and delegate appropriate departmental tasks effectively.
• One year of related experience
• Two years of accounting experience, preferred
• School district experience preferred
• Skyward HR/Finance software experience preferred
|Salary Range:||$63,054.00 to $88,334.00|
|How To Apply:||www.duncanvilleisd.org|
|Address:||710 S. Cedar Ridge Drive|