|School District/Employer:||Wink-Loving ISD|
|Job Title:||Secondary Social Studies/ Coach|
|Campus Description:||High School/Junior High|
|Description/Notes:||Secondary Social Studies Teacher/ Coach in a Tradition Rich, West Texas Town (2A).
TEACHER WILL WORK IN OUR NEW, STATE OF THE ART HIGH SCHOOL
|Qualifications:||• Must hold a Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
• Must hold a valid Texas Teaching Certificate with required endorsements for required training for subject level assigned. (Preferred Certificate(s): Social Studies Composite, 6-12 Social Studies OR 6-12 History
• Demonstrated competency in the academic subject area assigned.
• Must have a thorough knowledge of curriculum & instruction
|Salary Range:||• See Wink-Loving ISD Salary Schedule and Stipend Schedule (On-Line) District Salary Schedule
|Benefits:||• Very Competitive Salary - See Wink-Loving ISD Salary Schedule (On-Line)
• 6% Matching Annuity
• Fully funded District Health Insurance Provided
• Life Insurance policy paid
|How To Apply:||1.) Complete District employee professional application:
2.)Send Application, Resume and credentials to: Ms. Kittie Gibson High School Principal, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Address:||P.O. Box 637|
|Phone:||(432) 527-3880 x7001|