|School District/Employer:||Wink-Loving ISD|
|Job Title:||Special Education Teacher (Self-Contained)|
|School:||Wink Elementary School (Wink-Loving ISD)|
|Campus Description:||Special Education Teacher in a Tradition Rich, West Texas Town.
TEACHER WILL WORK IN WINK ELEMENTARY
|Description/Notes:||Special Education Teacher - Elementary teacher in a Tradition Rich, West Texas Town.
TEACHER WILL WORK IN WINK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
|Qualifications:||Must hold a Bachelor’s degree from accredited university (Will Consider Candidates Completing Bachelor's in May 2020)
• Must hold a valid Texas Teaching Certificate with required endorsements for required training for subject level assigned. (Preferred Certificate(s): All-Level Special Education)
• Demonstrated competency in the academic subject area assigned.
• Must have a thorough knowledge of curriculum & instruction for special needs children.
|Salary Range:||See Salary Schedule link below:
|Benefits:||• Very Competitive Salary - See Wink-Loving ISD Salary Schedules (On-Line)
• 6% Matching Annuity
• BCBS District Health Insurance Provided
• Life Insurance policy paid - Vision Insurance Paid
|How To Apply:||1.) Complete District employee professional application:
2.) Send Application, Resume and credentials to: Mr. Lance Wineinger, Wink-Loving ISD Superintendent, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Address:||P.O. Box 637|