|School District/Employer:||Agua Dulce ISD|
|School:||Agua Dulce ISD|
|Campus Description:||OUR COMMUNITY
Agua Dulce is a city in Nueces County. It is a small community located about 45 minutes West of Corpus Christi, Texas. It is located on the Texas Mexican Railway at the intersection of Farm Road 70 and State Highway 44 in west central Nueces County. The city of Agua Dulce has approximately 920 residents. Agua Dulce ISD serves 390 students in three campuses .
|Deadline:||November 21, 2019|
|Description/Notes:||The Agua Dulce ISD Board of Trustees is seeking an educational leader to serve as the Superintendent of Schools.|
|Qualifications:||The successful candidate must possess the following characteristics and qualifications:
• Possess Texas Superintendent Certification;
• A professional educator with experience as a teacher and administrator with a passion for excellence and preferably central office administrative experience with a minimum of
three (3) years of administrative experience; Superintendent experience preferred;
• An excellent communicator with superior interpersonal skills who can make and defend difficult decisions that are best for students and the school district;
• An individual with a reputation of being a trustworthy, accessible, problem solver, ethical, and confident who is involved in and visible throughout the district and community;
• A person of integrity with the ability to fairly evaluate staff and be accountable for the district’s growth who knows procedures for assessing and improving district operations in
all support service areas;
• An energetic individual who possesses excellent interpersonal, communication, and political skills to assume an active leadership role in the city, region and state on funding,
infrastructure and other education-related issues while handling the challenges of growth, finances and political influence.
• A collaborative leader that is committed to Agua Dulce ISD and is willing to demonstrate active involvement in the district and community.
• An effective leader with the ability to motivate staff and students, bolster morale and generate enthusiasm while still successfully establishing, and maintaining authority while
holding staff accountable and supervising employees at all levels including goals, evaluations, and growth utilizing the components of effective personnel policies, procedures and practices.
|Salary Range:||Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience|
|Benefits:||Benefits: Negotiable, depending on experience|
|How To Apply:||Inquiries regarding the position should be directed to Ms. Tracy Quinney, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent, at 361-998-2542, extension 1.
To apply for this position, a physical copy of the following materials should be submitted to: Ms. Tracy Quinney, Administrative Assistant
P.O. Box 250
Agua Dulce, Texas 78330
1. Letter of interest (no more than two pages)
2. Contact Information
3. Current Resume
4. Brief Description of Major Accomplishments
5. List of References
6. College/University Transcripts
7. Copies of Certificate(s)
8. Written Response to the Following Questions:
• What do you feel is the most pressing issue that Agua Dulce ISD must address?
• What leadership qualities set you apart and make you the best candidate for this position?
• What experience do you have in working with a small, rural community?
• Describe your experience with and knowledge of school finance and budget management.
• Describe your experience with and knowledge in curriculum, instruction, and assessment and the implementation of cutting-edge instructional strategies, and how you will integrate new ideas and concepts into the district programs.
|Address:||209 North Water Street|