|School District/Employer:||Humble ISD|
|Job Title:||Associate Principal|
|School:||Humble High School|
Assist the principal in directing and managing instructional program and supervising operations and personnel at campus level. Provide leadership to ensure high standards of instructional service. Assist the principal with overseeing compliance of district policies, success of instructional programs, and operation of all campus activities.
• Master’s degree in educational administration or closely related field from an accredited college or university recognized by the US Department of Education.
• Texas principal or other appropriate Texas certificate
• Certified T-TESS Appraiser
• Minimum three years experience as a classroom teacher
• Minimum three years’ experience in campus level administration
|Salary Range:||Administrative/Instructional Programs
Pay Grade 6 226 days
Up to $103,352
|Benefits:||See Humble I.S.D. website|
|How To Apply:||Apply on line at www.humbleisd.net|
|Address:||20200 Eastway Village Drive|