|School District/Employer:||Leon ISD|
|Job Title:||ELA Instructional Coach|
|Campus Description:||Leon ISD is a large 2A district with 740 students on two campuses. We are strategically located in the heart of Texas about 1 hour north of College Station and 1 hour south of Waco. We are very proud of our Athletics and Academic programs and strive to be the best.|
• Instructional and Program Management
• Monitor instructional processes to ensure that program activities are related to program outcomes and use findings to take
• Partner with district and campus level leadership in directing instructional and curriculum services to meet student’s needs
• Plans, implement, and evaluate instructional programs with teachers, including learning objectives, instructional strategies,
and assessment techniques
• Ensure high-quality instruction in classrooms through modeling, co-planning, and providing feedback to teachers
• Apply research and campus/district data to improve the content, sequence, and results of the teaching and learning process
• Involve instructional staff in evaluating and selecting instructional materials to meet student learning needs
• Plan the necessary time, resources, and materials to support accomplishment of educational goals
• Participate in the district-level/campus-level decision making process to establish and review the district’s/campus’s goals and
objectives and major classroom instructional programs
• Obtain and use evaluative findings, including student achievement data, to examine curriculum and instruction program
• Conferences with individual teachers to problem solve and plan for instruction.
• Assist teachers with planning and pacing of lessons, the development of differentiated lessons, and the sharing of multiple
instructional strategies/processes during planning times.
• Supports subject area / grade level teams in lesson planning and ensures horizontal and vertical alignment.
• Implement PLC meetings
• Supports teachers in the development and use of campus assessments.
Thorough knowledge of curriculum and instruction
Ability to evaluate instruction programs and teaching effectiveness
Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Master's Degree, preferred
Three years teaching experience as a classroom teacher with additional experience in instructional leadership roles
5 years successful classroom teaching experience, preferred
3 years successful Campus Leadership (AP/Specialist/Department Head), preferred
|Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|How To Apply:||Email cover letter, application and resume to Geoffery Bowdoin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application can be found at:
|Address:||12168 Hwy. 79 West|