|School District/Employer:||Orenda Education|
|District Category/Employer:||Campus, Charter/Private|
|Job Title:||SPEECH PATHOLOGIST|
|School:||GATEWAY TECH/PREP/NOLAN CREEK SCHOOLS - Orenda Education|
|Campus Description:||Mission: To create new and innovative school choice opportunities for families seeking an alternative to the large, more traditional public school systems.
Vision: To be a leader in the school choice movement, providing life-changing academic instruction to students who may not reach their academic and human potential in the large, more traditional public school system.
Purpose: The Corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, educational and scientific purposes. Orenda Education is also the not-for-profit sponsoring entity for Orenda Charter Schools, an “open- enrollment charter school” district. A charter school is a public school sponsored by a private, not-for-profit organization.
Plan and provide speech-language pathology services to students with speech, voice, or language
disorders. Assess students and provide therapeutic intervention to eliminate or reduce problems or
impairments that interfere with their student's ability to derive full benefit from the educational program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and
language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
- Evaluate student progress and determine readiness for termination of therapy services.
* Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from accredited college or university
* Valid Texas license as a speech-pathologist granted by the State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology (SBESLPA).
* Certificate of clinical competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
* One year supervised clinical speech-language pathology experience.
* Three years experience in school setting, preferred.
* Will serve our Gateway Tech, Gateway Prep and Nolan Creek campuses.
|Salary Range:||Compensation is $37,370.88 - $44,196.48 depending on experience.
30 hours weekly
192 calendar days
|Benefits:||Should you enroll in TRS medical, Orenda Education makes a $367 monthly contribution towards employees' premiums.
TRS ACTIVE CARE Aetna Health Insurance
* Active Care 1-HD
* Active Care Select
* Active Care II
* First Care (Limited to certain counties only)
* Scott & White HMO
|How To Apply:||Visit www.orendaeducation.org under careers to submit an application.
Please attach Cover Letter, Resume and References
|Address:||2951 Williams Drive|