|School District/Employer:||Lake Worth ISD|
|Job Title:||1/2 Time - Special Education Teacher (PPCD)|
|School:||Effie Morris Elementary Lake Worth ISD|
|Campus Description:||Elementary Lake Worth ISD|
|Description/Notes:||Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Collaborate with students, parents, and other members of staff to develop IEP through the
ARD Committee process for each student assigned.
2. Implement an instructional, therapeutic, or skill development program for assigned students
and show written evidence of preparation as required.
3. Plan and use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and
equipment that reflect understanding of the learning styles and needs of students assigned.
4. Work cooperatively with classroom teachers to modify regular curricula as needed and
assist special education students in regular classes with assignments.
5. Participate in ARD Committee meetings on a regular basis
Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
Valid Texas teaching certificate with required special education endorsements for
Knowledge of special needs of students in assigned area
Knowledge of Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee process and Individual
Education Plan (IEP) goal setting process and implementation
General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
At least one year student teaching or approved internship
|How To Apply:||https://www.applitrack.com/region11/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp?internaltransferform.Url=&choosedistrict=true&applitrackclient=37914|
|Address:||6805 Telephone Road|