||Waco ISD |
||Coach - Campus Reading
||G W Carver Middle School
To provide mentoring/support/coaching and training for ELAR teachers and instructional specialists that will improve student achievement and success.
Click here for complete job description.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid Texas teaching certificate
- Master Reading Teacher/Masters in Reading preferred
- Strong core content knowledge in reading and literacy development
- Knowledge and experience with classroom implementation of rigorous curriculum and instructional strategies in reading/English Language Arts.
- Knowledge of effective instructional strategies and research-based best practices including (but not limited to) project-based learning, differentiated instruction, lesson planning, and student assessment.
- Evidence of skill in lesson/unit/year planning, organization, and collaboration
- Knowledge and experience in coaching and training, effective professional development practices, ELL strategies, adult learning methodology and RTI strategies facilitation, training and presentation skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Willingness to participate in professional development for coaching duties, such as that will teach strategies and best practices for mentoring, facilitating, and training
- Passion for increasing student learning and teacher knowledge and effectiveness
- Evidence of at least three years of successful classroom reading teaching experience
- Experience in teacher mentoring/coaching or willingness to research, understand, and implement effective practices
- Experience using student and campus level data to select, implement and differentiate instructional methods designed to meet each student’s individual needs
||Salary starts at $49,920
||Click here for employee benefits information.
|How To Apply:
||Click here to complete our online application!
||P.O. Box 27